Chaand Sifarish Movie -Fanaa (single string)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Dute till nw I saw many tabs nd try to play but ur work on tabs was too great nd I like it lot gud job nd I jst want tabs for maa song from teree Zander par can u pls post it Sandeep_mosuganti @yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u know tabs of no woman no cry or dont cry form guns nd roses nd hotel carliforna pls I think u have touch wit all dis tabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..u r just awesome even your blog is too helpfull for beginer its humble request plz post the Tab from the movie Maine Dil tujhko diya and song is Thoda sa pyad hua hai thora hai baki...plz upload asap..thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz upload the Tab Joe satriani song Tab alwaya with me always with you if possible..Thnkzz

    ReplyDelete